Enrolling a Student
Enrolling your student is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Begin by completing on-line enrollment process, then fill out a few additional documents provided by school office, and lastly bring in originals of the 4 items below.
- Pre-enrollment for 2019-2020 will open January 21st, 2019.
New Enrollment go to https://enroll.pylusd.org/air/
- Pick up additional paperwork from office and fill out in black ink.
1.Special Programs Form
2.Permanent Record Card
4.Residency Verification Form
5.Physical Form (for first grade)
- Items to bring to office:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Immunization Record
- Proof of Address (Gas/Electric/Utility Bill, Rental Agreement, Mortgage Statement)
- ID of Parent (Driver’s License, Passport)
2019-2020 School year begins August 27, 2019 and ends on June 11, 2020.
If pre-enrolling your student in Preppy-K or Kindergarten, please complete entire process by February 20, 2019. We accept enrollment after this as well, but for planning reasons, our district sets this week as the pre-enrollment period.
Office Hours: 7:15am-4:15pm
School Hours for Students
Grades 1-6: 7:50am-2:15pm Every Wednesday: 7:50am-1:15pm
Preppy K & Kindergarten Early Birds 7:50am-11:10am Late Birds 9:30am-12:50pm
New Family Tour on Tuesday, March 5, 2019 from 8:30-9:15am
Open House on Thursday, April 4, 2019 from 6:30-7:30pm