Make a Difference
12 Ways to Make a Difference
You Can Make a Difference!
Here are 12 Ways to Help No matter what your schedule...there are many ways that you can make a difference for your child and the school.
1. Be sure your child gets plenty of rest, and starts each day with a healthy breakfast.
2. Teach your child to stay organized and to be responsible for their homework assignments.
3. Ask your child about school. Saying "Tell me something you learned today" shows that you're interested in what happens in the classroom.
4. Be available to help your child with homework, including answering questions and explaining concepts.
5. Join the Parent Teacher Association. Attend a meeting to find out what's happening at school and how you can get involved.
6. Volunteer as lunch monitor. This is a great way to get to know your children's schoolmates.
7. Serve as volunteer Room Parent.
8. Take photographs for the school yearbook.
9. Volunteer to help at school events such as fundraisers, family fun night, or special assemblies.
10. Work the drive-through valet.
11. Offer suggestions for the school website. (email our webmaster email@example.com
12. Work with school administrators to write grant proposals or seek other funding sources.
Feel like donating to Sierra Vista?
We appreciate donation items such as:
- Reams of Paper (white, color, and cardstock)
- Pens & Pencils
- Antibacterial Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
We appreciate your support!!!