The PTA is looking forward to another year of fun-filled learning at Sierra Vista!
The Sierra Vista network of parent volunteers has always played an important role in ensuring the success of programs and events for our students. Below are some of the opportunities available for you to help!
- Spring Carnival: Our annual Carnival is a fun family event! Volunteers are needed to make this a success.
- Art Docent: This enrichment art program is provided by a parent volunteer for their child's class. All materials will be provided by PYLUSD Art Docent Program. Each Art Docent will teach two to three 30 minute sessions per school year.
- Book Fair Workers: Volunteers work during school hours with classes visiting the book fair.
- Fitness Friday: Volunteers lead students through fun activities during Friday recess.
- GREEN TEAM:
- Ecolutions Workday Supervisors: Volunteers supervise a workday station 1-2 times per month
- Earth Day Volunteers: Help with Earth Day events
- Green Team Saturday Volunteers: Volunteer to work on a Saturday morning project
- Green Team Connections: Connect us to donors/educational resources, etc. in the community
- Holiday Shop Prep: Preparation might include crafts or shopping
- Holiday Shop Workers: Work during the week of the Holiday Shop at school
- Hospitality Donations: Donate items for hospitality functions
- Hospitality Prep: Prepare food for hospitality events
- Lost & Found: Volunteers to hang, sort and organize "Lost" items on the Lost & Found carts
- Yearbook: We need photos from all the classes and events to make the annual publication
We rely on all of our wonderful parents to help make Sierra Vista Soar!